Administrative law is the branch of law which regulates social relations associated with activity of government bodies and local authorities’ fulfilling of their administrative functions. The specific nature of the subject of regulation is the reason why administrative law is also referred to as regulatory law. This branch of law specifies the procedure of formation and activities of government bodies at all levels.
Administrative law also governs various relations in the society which are to be managed by government bodies. Wrongful acts which are not classified as crimes as per their gravity are considered under administrative law: such wrongful acts are referred to as administrative offenses.
Lobbyist law firm provides the following services related to administrative law:
- representation of the Client’s interests in government bodies and local authorities;
- legal assistance support in obtaining permits, coordinated approvals, licenses, etc.;
- appeal against illegal actions inactions of power entities in administrative courts;
- appeal against by laws in accordance with the specified court procedure;
- provision of advice and legal conclusions;
- protection of the client’s interests during inspections, verifications, etc.;
- protection of the client’s interests when receiving requests, demands, orders and other documents;
- legal assistance at seizure of documents;
- legal representation in administrative cases;
- appeal against decisions on imposition of administrative sanctions;
- representation of the client’s interests to government bodies and local authorities.